Our Mission is:
To provide safe, effective, and comprehensive firearm training with honor and integrity that will meet each student’s individual needs.
As a student in our courses, you can expect:
- A highly safe shooting environment.
- A low student to instructor ratio, ensuring safety.
- Clear range instructions are communicated before drills.
- Techniques are used to build skills prior to actual shooting
- Techniques are taught so that students learn to operate their firearms in a very effective manner.
- Firearms marksmanship techniques are taught so create a strong baseline.
- Defensive pistol courses incorporate drawing from holsters and performing reloads.
- Teaching techniques are utilized so that students can see, hear, and do; increasing understanding and retention.
- The Double Tap team is passionate about providing a comprehensive training curriculum.
- Explanation of types of firearms and their operations, plus the advantages/disadvantages of each.
- Adequate range time to build skills and confidence.
- In-depth legal aspects in self-defense courses.
- Real life scenarios so that students can apply the material.
- Regardless of the course, we always exceed the course requirements.
- with Honor and Integrity
- Instructor are passionate about the sport and assisting students in how to protect their family
- The instructors view their role as a calling, and consider it a privilege to assist
- The legal aspects are taught by local attorneys who invest lots of time understanding self-defense laws.
- Classroom instruction is provided by highly qualified instructors, educated in multiple disciples.
- Biblical principles and standards are upheld.
- Meet each student's individual needs
- Instruction is provided customized to each student's needs and skill level.
- Lend firearms to students who have the wrong firearm or don't own a firearm.
- Male and female instructors to meet individual desires.
- Provide time for questions and answers, so student specific questions and perspectives can be made.