Unless otherwise specified, all firearms are shipped with insurance. Shipping charges are as follows:
- Long guns- $35
- Pistols - $25
FIREARMS BUYING PROCESS
- Client is responsible for finding a local licensed firearms dealer that will handle the transfer.
- Client purchases the firearm from Double Tap Academy.
- The firearms dealer selected by the client (step 1) must fax or email a signed copy of their FFL and shipping instructions to Double Tap Academy, along with the client’s name and order information.
- Double Tap Academy will ship the order to the Client’s FFL, who will then legally transfer it to the client. Double Tap Academy will not ship to any address other than the licensed dealer.
- The client’s dealer likely will charge the client a transfer fee for their work.
All orders are shipped promptly from our inventory within 3 to 10 business days using UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Tracking numbers are available for items shipped via UPS or FedEx. Most orders are fulfilled within 40 hours of online purchases.
Refunds on purchased products are subject to a 20% restocking fee, on the original purchase price (minus shipping costs). Alternatively, the client may apply the full purchase price (minus shipping costs) to other items. No refunds can be given to deposits towards firearms, special orders, custom orders, or training.